Thursday, February 7, 2019

Location Reece

Presented above is my location Reece. Listing what locations I'm wanting to film in, photographs as examples of the locations, where the location is and why its suitable for my film; involving genre's and what feel it will give my audience. The reason I did my Reece in a table is so that's it an easy format to understand. Whenever I need to revert back it, I can easily read it as its presented clearly. A way of improving my Location Reece would be top add more potential locations, therefore I would have more of a choice where to film. However one thing I did well was evidence of the location. Presenting more than one picture for each location area gives me more of an understanding of the location and what it looks like. As many field areas look very similar, it helps me to identify which area is which.

No comments:

Post a Comment