Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Film Ideas

Presented above is my Film ideas , listing my characters and what they're like, the summary, the setting and the genre of my film. I completed it in this way so its very clear and easy for people to read. Its been set out this way so each title has its own section and pictures for examples. The impact of my action plan on my final production will beneficial. I can revisit the genre of my film or the setting and be easily reminded of my beginning ideas. Helping with the final production as I can input other ideas using my Action Plan.

Although my Action plan isn't as in-depth as Industry film productions, it includes everything my film will need and all my ideas summarized into one. A industry film productions will be much larger, as there film will probably be much longer - in time, therefore they will have more ideas. However my short film is only 3-6 minutes long so my ideas will be minimal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment