Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My Film Pitch Video


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqXn4e5wERQ&list=PL48Mz5dGezvHuVRfe-ZbXRfo1stEQUb3d&index=9


My Film Pitch
The documentation above is a video which presents my ideas and knowledge of what my film will entail; the characters, the settings, plot. I was pitching to potential investors by giving them an overview of my film.
I was very successful in the way I presented my ideas. Being clear in the way I told my ideas and informed my partners of the plot to my story made it easy for them to understand. Also doing it face-to-face made my presentation more effective as it helped them staying focused on me instead of reading it from a piece of paper.
One way in which I could improve on is how I could make the delivery of my pitch more professional. When presenting my thoughts on my short film, I had a piece of paper with ideas on. Instead of keep looking down to my notes, I could remember my ideas and present without my notes. This will help with the delivery of my pitch as it will look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment