Friday, February 8, 2019

Film Treatment


Above is my PowerPoint on everything which is incorporated into my film; where its set, genre, characters, and the synopsis. Its presented in this manner so each slide has a different topic. Slide one has the synopsis of my film, slide two presents the characters, slide three is the logline etc. Its set out this way so its easily accessible and clear.

The impact of this documentation on my final production is that it will be very beneficial. As each slide has a different topic, I can easily open this documentation and find exactly what I'm looking for straight away without having to read through lots of information. It also helps with the result of my final production as i have all my ideas in one place. I can easily revisit the PowerPoint and see my original ideas that can benefit my film. My Film Treatment is very different to a Professional productions as its very minimal. My ideas are very limited for my film as my production is very small, my film is only 3-6 minutes long. However productions where they are an hour long, there film treatment will be more in-depth as there is more to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment