Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Codes of Practice




This piece of documentation is a set of written rules which explains how people working in my production need to have given permission in order to do there roles. I have put each sector into a table, outlining what permission the production needs to get and why.
I have used a table so its very clear for me to understand and set out in an informative way. All the information is clearly laid out for me and the more important information is highlighted in bold. This makes the table very easily readable and not complicated in anyway.
A way of improving my Codes Of Practice is too include more sectors into the table. I could separate columns like Cast & Crew and create them into two folders instead. Pointing out what specific permission I need from the cast and why and do the same with Crew. I could also do this with Music And Sound. This will be beneficial as it will provide me with more information on each Catagory.


No comments:

Post a Comment